b r a i n . f o g b r a i n . f o g

Damn, I love this track. The synth is great, the melody's smooth, and the bass and drum beat go really well with the tone and sound of the song. An amazing song from you, as always.

4cat responds:

Weird song i made for my gd level Weird song i made for my gd level

It's... a very low meh. It sounds just okay, and that's about it. The guitar occasionally gets a little offbeat with the other instruments, and the song doesn't have much going on. It kind of sounded like it was gonna have an extra drop... but nope, just some guitar. There is a way to pull off a soft drop, but this isn't how you do it. Hopefully you can take this criticism and use it for your next song!

By the way: If you're gonna use this in a GD level, you can't. New update to how Geometry Dash songs work; it's no longer just being scouted.

Doin The Most Doin The Most

lovin the instruments on this, and those rapping lyrics are great

chuuch
ty

Pretzels Ain't The Same Pretzels Ain't The Same

some pretzels taste good

some pretzels taste like shit

mainly because they're dipped in shit

otherwise a lot of pretzels taste the same

Thanks

Nightride Nightride

Love it. The instruments in my opinions blend together and it's a nice track. I love how it sounds all retro-like with those cool instruments. Also, the name "Nightride," fits perfectly. It truly does sound like a song that would fit to a nightride.

gorman2001 responds:

Thanks for your comments! And indeed, it was the quickest naming decision I made for a song, since its very first iteration.

Custom JP-8000 patches and awesome Electribe MX sampling to the rescue !